Running Log 2012

Friday, June 4, 2010

Got it bad for C.E. Morgan

"This is an evil in all that happens under the sun, that the same fate comes to everyone. Moreover, the hearts of all are full of evil; madness is in their hearts while they live, and after that they go to the dead. But whoever is joined with all the living has hope, for a living dog is better than a dead lion." - Ecclesiastes 9:3


Growing up in Ohio, I was often told that the best thing to ever come out of Kentucky was I-75. Well things have changed. The best thing to come out of Kentucky these days is the young author C.E. Morgan. I read All the Living in 2009 when it first hit the library shelf and haven't been able to get the story or it's protagonist Aloma out of my head. I grabbed it again the other day as it is one of those rare books I will actually read more than once.

http://www.booklounge.ca/multimedia/morgance/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment